Best Memorial Day Appetizer - Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo Chicken Dip is a delicious, rich, creamy and versatile dip that goes well with so many different dishes. It is a perfect dip with your snacks or a side to your main course.
It is not just flavoursome but is also super easy to make. With the right choice of pots, especially from RJ legend, you can make this dip easily. here is everything you need to know about this utterly wholesome dip.
What kitchen utensils you need for buffalo chicken dip?
Before we get to the recipe and ingredients, the first thing to consider is your pot and pan. Believe it or not, the outcome of your recipe depends heavily on the pot you choose. For instance, you can't put a non-baking pot in the oven, can you? It will be a disaster. So, before you jump towards the recipe, let us take a few minutes to talk about the right pot for this delicious recipe.
Although there are several brands that offer premium grade kitchen utensils, nothing can beat the RJ legend. They have a wide variety of amazing looking and premium quality cast iron pots. The reason why I love RJ legend's mini cast iron pot so much is that they come in different sizes. Furthermore, they are multi-functional. It means you can cook in them, bake in them, and serve in them as well. So, no need to change the pots for baking and serving. That's to their vibrant colour and modern design, and they look beautiful on your dining table.
So, long story short, make this delicious buffalo chicken dip in RJ legend mini cast iron pot and indulge in the one-pot experience.
How to store buffalo chicken dip?
You can store the leftover buffalo chicken dip by placing it in an airtight container and storing it in the refrigerator. It will last for five days. However, keep in mind not to put the wet spoon in the dip when scooping out. It will ruin its flavour. Because it lasts for five days in the refrigerator, you can prepare it in advance and finish off later in the oven.
When reheating, simply place it in the microwave and reheat. You can also reheat it in the oven. Add a little more cheese on top, and reheat in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes at 350-degree F.
What to serve with buffalo chicken dip?
Buffalo chicken dip is versatile. That's because you can serve it as a dip and as a side to many other dishes. Furthermore, you can also use it as a part of different dishes. Here are a few ideas on how to serve this dip:
- Bread: serve it alongside garlic bread. You can use it as a dip or as a spread over the toasted bread slice.
- Vegetable sticks: This dip goes so well with vegetable sticks. It makes it an ideal snack option for game day, movie night or midnight craving.
- Tortilla chips: Serve this dip with tortilla chips. The crunch from the chips and the richness from the buffalo chicken dip is a match made in heaven.
- Filling: Fill the jalapenos with chicken buffalo dip, wrap prosciutto around it and bake it in the oven. You will get an amazing snack or appetizer dish.
- Salad: Add chopped vegetables to this dip and turn it into a delicious salad. When making a salad, skip baking it in the oven.
- Burgers: You can also serve it in the burgers. This dip acts so well as a spread. It is rich, flavoursome and just yum!
Buffalo chicken dip recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
1 cup shredded chicken, preferable rotisserie
½ cup cheddar cheese + more for topping
½ cup cream cheese
2 tbsp buffalo sauce
1 tsp hot sauce
½ tbsp ranch dressing
1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- Add shredded chicken, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, and hot sauce in a large bowl. Mix well until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into an RJ legend’s mini cast iron pot and top it up with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place the RJ legend’s mini cast iron pot in a preheated oven at 350-degree F for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted and gets a light golden colour.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with freshly chopped chives.
- Serve alongside bread or vegetable sticks.
- Chris & Ting consultant inc