This beautiful Blue Dutch Oven Pot is a must-have for your kitchen and a great housewarming gift for your friends and family! The braiser is excellent for baking, broiling, sauteing, and braising. The pot is 100% enamel cast iron. Compared to other materials, the braiser pan with lid heats evenly and is slower to heat, which offers great heat retention and will result in less energy being used during cooking.
Made of sturdy cast iron with an enamel surface that is naturally nonstick and easy to clean. Cast iron cookware can provide a delicious and memorable meal. The cast iron pot can be used as a serving piece at the table or travel to a friend’s house while keeping food warm. Whether you choose to stir-fry, slow-cook a casserole, or bake a cake, there is a shape that is suitable. The enameled cast iron can be used to cook a variety of foods, especially those that call for browning meats and vegetables first, then simmering them in a cooking liquid. The enameled Dutch oven performs well for either slowing cooking or high-temperature searing. It is a kitchen essential that serves up consistently delicious results.
- PREMIUM PRESENTATION - The enameled cast iron pot comes in a beautiful blue color and boasts a sophisticated design that will elevate your cooking experience. Crafted from high-quality cast iron with a decorative and durable enamel finish, this pot is not only functional but also adds a touch of timeless charm to any kitchen. With this pot, you can cook your meals to perfection while enjoying the fun and elegance of classic cookware.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL USE - 1.9Q Dutch Oven Pot enameled cookware is oven safe to 500 °F and can be used on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops. It is not advised to use this enameled cast iron in a microwave. Use low to medium heat for the best results. When heating, add water or oil.
- HIGH HEAT RETENTION - Cast Iron Pot is safe and more straightforward, providing excellent heat retention and distribution for food to remain hot for longer. Including an extra-heavy cooking lid keeping moisture sealed to have delicious results.
- EASY TO CLEAN - The iron cast is coated with 3 layers of enamel which won’t react to food or absorb odors: Ideal for food storage and cooking. Non-stick finish so you can easily clean your pot.
- CARE INSTRUCTION - Please wash and dry the enamel-coated cast iron cookware before use. Dishwasher safe, but handwashing with warm soapy water is recommended for better maintenance. Use wooden, silicon, or nylon utensils. Metal can scratch the enamel.
Material: Cast Iron with Enamel Coating
Size (inches): 7.8" D (handle included )x 5.5" H x 10" L
Weight: 11.02 lbs., lid included
Cleaning Method: Dishwasher safe. Handwash recommended
Package Size: 8.8" D x 6.5" H x 11" L
Package Weight: n/a
- 1 x 1.9QT Blue Dutch Oven Pot
1. Will this work on an induction stovetop?
ANSWER: Yes. The pot is completely safe to use on an induction stovetop. It works and distributes heat well.
2. Where is the 1.9Q Dutch Oven Pot made?
ANSWER: The cast iron pot origin is from China and distributed in the USA.
3. Is the cast iron pot oven safe?
ANSWER: The cast iron pot is oven safe up to 500 Fahrenheit.
4. How can I clean the pot?
ANSWER: The pot is dishwasher safe, but we recommend handwashing your pot to ensure the quality of the pot can last as long as possible.
5. What temperature is safe for the cast iron pot?
ANSWER: 500 Fahrenheit is the maximum temperature that is safe to cook.
6. Is the enamel that is in the pot cadmium lead-free?
ANSWER: Yes! Our pots are tested to ensure the best quality enamel cast iron pot that is cadmium and lead-free.
7. What is the diameter of the 1.9Q pot?
ANSWER: The diameter of the pot is 7.8 inches.