RJ Legend Mini Cast Iron Pot, Round Cocotte, 5.5-Inch - 8.5 oz, 2Pcs and 3Pcs Set
- PREMIUM PRESENTATION - This round mini cocotte set comes in 3 vibrant and classy colors. The colors were expertly chosen by our designer to bring imagination to the table. Perfect small cast iron pot for family and parties where each person can have his own individual small dishes. Serves as a great holiday cast iron cookware gift for your loved ones!
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONAL USE - Enameled Cast Iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cook tops, and are oven safe to up to 500 °F. This mini cast iron is not recommended to use in microwave ovens. For best results use low to medium heat. Add water or oil when heating. Perfect enamel cast iron mini pots for some single-serving baked macaroni and cheese, French onion soup, boeuf bourguignon, and cheese-y baked potatoes!
- HIGHT HEAT RETENTION - Why use cast iron for mini cocotte? Food will remain hot for much longer in the cast iron cocotte versus ceramic or other materials. Includes extra-heavy lid which seals in the moisture for flavorful results. Use oven mitts to protect hands from hot cookware and knobs. Protect countertops/tables by placing hot cookware on trivets or heavy cloths.
- EASY TO CLEAN - These iron cast mini round cocottes are each coated with 3 layers of enamel, which helps with anti-rusting and makes enameled cast iron set more durable and easy to clean. Enamel coating makes the small cocotte more non-stick than regular cast irons!
- CARE INSTRUCTION - Please wash and dry the enamel coated cast iron cookware before first use. Allow the enameled cast iron cookware to cool before washing. Dishwasher safe, but hand wash with warm soapy water is recommended. Use wooden, silicon or nylon utensils. Metal can scratch the enamel. Enamel may chip if banged against a hard surface. If necessary, use nylon pads to remove the food residue. Always dry the enamel cast iron cookware thoroughly before storing in a cool, dry place.
- Material: Cast Iron with Enamel Coating
- Color: RJ-MINIPOT-OR-GR-Y : Orange, Green, Yellow OR
- RJ-MINIPOT-GR-W-Y : Green, White, Yellow OR
- RJ-MINIPOT-BL-GR-W : Blue, Green, White OR
- RJ-MINIPOT-OR-W-Y : Orange, White, Yellow OR
- RJ-MINIPOT-BLK-W : Black, White
- Size (inches) : 5.5 inches in diameter (handle included)
- Weight: 1.7 lbs per cocotte, lid included
- Cleaning Method: Dishwasher safe, but hand wash recommended.
- Gender: Unisex
- Package Size : 16.3” x 6.8” x 4”
- Package Weight : 2 lbs
- 3 x Cast Iron Mini Pots RJ-MINIPOT-OR-GR-Y OR (Color Set Operation)
- 3 x Cast Iron Mini Pots RJ-MINIPOT-GR-W-Y OR (Color Set Operation)
- 3 x Cast Iron Mini Pots RJ-MINIPOT-BL-GR-W OR (Color Set Operation)
- 3 x Cast Iron Mini Pots RJ-MINIPOT-OR-W-Y OR (Color Set Operation)
- 2 x Cast Iron Mini Pots RJ-MINIPOT-BLK-W (Color Set Operation)
- 1 x Recipe Card
- 1 x Registry Card
- Will this work on an induction stovetop?
ANSWER : Yes. The pot is completely safe to use on an induction stovetop. It works and distributes heat well.
- Where is the 1.4L Cast Iron Pot made?
ANSWER : The cast iron pot origin is from China and disturbed in the USA.
- Is the cast iron pot oven safe?
ANSWER : The cast iron pot is oven safe up to 500 Fahrenheit.
- How can I clean the pot?
ANSWER : The pot is dishwasher safe, but we recommend to handwash your pot to ensure the quality of the pot can last as long as possible.
- What temperature is safe for the cast iron pot?
ANSWER : 500 Fahrenheit is the maximum temperature that is safe to cook.
- Is the enamel that is in the pot cadmium lead-free?
ANSWER : Yes! Our pots are tested to ensure the best quality enamel cast iron pot that is cadmium and lead-free.
- What is the diameter of the 1.4L pot?
ANSWER : The diameter of the pot is 7.8 inches.