RJ Legend 2 Inch Small Safety Matches, Home Decor, Glass Jar, Match Striker, Decorative Matches
- EYE CATCHING DECOR - Small but elegant and useful matches for candles and other lighting needs: picture matches in a matchbox on display jars. Small matches are packaged in a glass tube with a cork lid and a strike pad on the base.
- VALUABLE GIFT - The ideal present for the candle enthusiast in your life. Much less of a hassle than lighter sticks and the long matches are a cute decor than any matchbox.
- IMPROVE YOUR DECOR GAME - You no longer need to conceal your matches. The gold decorative accent is practical and attractive for your living room, bathroom, kitchen, fireplace area, or bedroom.
- ALL-INCLUSIVE DESIGN - Our safety matches offer an all-in-one design that ensures you have all you require and more. The screw-on top safeguards your match point and keeps them all together in addition to having a strike pad on the jar.
- REUSABLE JAR - Our glass jar that we offer with the matches is eco-friendly and can be reused anytime. You may purchase additional matches to top out your or even hold your cotton swabs.
- Material: Matches, Glass, Cork
- SKU: 20220137
- Size (inches): 6" H x 2" W x 2" D
- Weight: 1 Lb.
- Cleaning Method:Handwash Only
- Gender: Unisex
- Package Size: 7" H x 3" W x3" D in
- Package Weight: 1.2 Lbs.
- 1 x Small Jar with Matches
- What size are the safety matches in the jar?
ANSWER : The jar is 6H x 2W x 2D inches and the matches are 2 inches long.
- Is there a strike pad on the jar?
ANSWER : Yes. Each jar comes with a strike pad for your matches. It is located underneath the jar.
- What are the safety matches made of?
ANSWER : The safety matches are made up of wood.
- Are these matches strike anywhere matches?
ANSWER : These matches are only used to be started on a strike pad to properly function.
- Will the safety matches spontaneously combust?
ANSWER : Safety matches will not ignite unless rubbed on the striking pad provided on the glass jar.
- How do the safety matches work?
ANSWER : The safety matches work by striking the match swiftly on the pad which will ignite due to the reactivity of phosphorus with the potassium chlorate on the match head.