RJ Legend 1.4 Liter Cast Iron Pot, Enameled Cast Iron Pot, Dutch Oven Pot, Non-Stick, Round Braiser with Loop Handles, Beige
- PREMIUM PRESENTATION - This cast iron pot is in the form of the elegant color of beige and the enameled cast iron pot will help you cook to perfection. It is made of decorative, durable enamel on cast iron, and adds classic charm and fun to the kitchen.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL USE - 1.4L Cast Iron Pot enameled cookware is oven safe to 500 °F and can be used on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops. It is not advised to use this enameled cast iron in a microwave. Use low to medium heat for the best results. When heating, add water or oil.
- HIGH HEAT RETENTION - Cast Iron Pot is safe and simpler, providing excellent heat retention and distribution for food to remain hot for longer. Including an extra-heavy cooking lid keeping moisture sealed to have delicious results.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Iron cast is coated with 3 layers of enamel which won’t react to food or absorb odors: Ideal for food storage and cooking. Non-stick finish so you can easily clean your pot.
- CARE INSTRUCTION - Please wash and dry the enamel-coated cast iron cookware before use. Dishwasher safe, but handwashing with warm soapy water is recommended for better maintenance. Use wooden, silicon, or nylon utensils. Metal can scratch the enamel.
- Material: Cast Iron with Enamel Coating
- SKU: RJ-POT-BEI-14
- Color: Beige
- Size (inches): 7.8" D (handle included )x 5.5" H x 10" L
- Weight: 11.02 lbs., lid included
- Cleaning Method: Dishwasher safe. Handwash recommended
- Gender: Unisex
- Package Size: 8.8" D x 6.5" H x 11" L
- Package Weight: n/a
- 1 x 1.4L Beige Cast Iron Pot
- Will this work on an induction stovetop?
ANSWER : Yes. The pot is completely safe to use on an induction stovetop. It works and distributes heat well.
- Where is the 1.4L Cast Iron Pot made?
ANSWER : The cast iron pot origin is from China and disturbed in the USA.
- Is the cast iron pot oven safe?
ANSWER : The cast iron pot is oven safe up to 500 Fahrenheit.
- How can I clean the pot?
ANSWER : The pot is dishwasher safe, but we recommend to handwash your pot to ensure the quality of the pot can last as long as possible.
- What temperature is safe for the cast iron pot?
ANSWER : 500 Fahrenheit is the maximum temperature that is safe to cook.
- Is the enamel that is in the pot cadmium lead-free?
ANSWER : Yes! Our pots are tested to ensure the best quality enamel cast iron pot that is cadmium and lead-free.
- What is the diameter of the 1.4L pot?
ANSWER : The diameter of the pot is 7.8 inches.